• Silver Aluminum tubing construction measures 28 in length and has a single Kevlar wick.
• Kevlar String & ball bearing swivel give the illusion of a floating fireball at your control.
• Comfortable cinching leather finger grip for a secure hold.
• Comes with adjustable weights so you can offset the top wick with fuel or without.
• Includes enough Technora string to set it up as a short string want 4 times, or a long string wand twice. Made in USA!
All of our fire props are made using the high quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each fire prop design is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Contact us for other options
Trick Concepts has been a family owned and operated business for over 10 years, located in Los Angeles, CA. We use high quality materials and manufacture onsite, which allows us to transfer the savings onto you. Our line of products are designed and created by Jaz, a mechanical engineer and custom metal fabricator and Scorch, an artist and fire performer. Each product is researched, designed and tested for durability and safety. Whether you are new to fire spinning, or are a large theatrical production company, we have what you're looking for.
We strive to be your number one choice in fire and LED equipment. Just the facts, without the hype.
Come Flow with us...
1 Year Warranty on all Hardware
Excludes Wick and String (Which is Easily Replicable)
Wick Covers Have a 60 Day Warranty
We offer 60 day money back guarantee on all products unless specified otherwise above. Custom orders will have a 20% restocking fee.
Posted by Matthew W Sullins on May 29th 2018
I just got my custom levi-wand today. Trick Concepts worked with me every step of the way and kept me updated on their progress. The design is perfect! It's exactly what I was looking for, a fire version of the dancing cane magic trick. I needed a bit longer string to complete the illusion but a quick conversation with their rep and it was in the mail! 10/10, my first stop for any future fire needs.