- Pair of 18" long hollow 3/8" aluminum torch for advanced vapor tricks
- 1.5" wick made of high quality Kevlar wick for strength & durability.
- Machined slot at the end of the torch for even pulling for vapor from the whole wick.
- Nonfraying Nomex felt cap to reduce the chance of inhaling wick fibers
- Wick attached with Technora cord to eliminate all metal from the top and sides of the wick.
Fire Eating torches are small metal rods with a wicked heads that are soaked in liquid fuel and lit on fire as a performance art form. Fire eating is the act of putting a flaming object into the mouth and extinguishing it. Primarily used by fire performers, and sideshow or circus entertainers.
Our Beginners set is perfect for someone just starting out with fire. Our rolled wick design measures 1" in length and has no exposed metal. Comfortable rubber handle provides comfort, heat resistance and a secure grip.
All of our Torches are made using the high quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each torch design is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance. Contact us for other options.
Trick Concepts has been a family owned and operated business for over 10 years, located in Los Angeles, CA. We use high quality materials and manufacture onsite, which allows us to transfer the savings onto you. Our line of products are designed and created by Jaz, a mechanical engineer and custom metal fabricator and Scorch, an artist and fire performer. Each product is researched, designed and tested for durability and safety. Whether you are new to fire spinning, or are a large theatrical production company, we have what you're looking for.
We strive to be your number one choice in fire and LED equipment. Just the facts, without the hype.
Come Flow with us...
These look and feel great, havent lit them yet but I'm super excited to try some moves with these bad boys.