• Spines unscrew for easy transport
• Outer spines have a silicone heat shield to reduce burns
• Aluminum tubing spines with a cold rolled steel grip makes this fan both lightweight and durable!
• Tech style single ring grip opens up more grip options for fan tech moves and tossing!
• Durable Chrome finish on Grips
• Each Fan comes with 6 individual rolled Kevlar wicks. Wicks are easily replaced. USA Made!
• Small sized fans are great for tech and other high speed moves.
• Available in bare aluminum or powder coated spines
A Fire Fan is a device or prop, typically shaped like a segment of a circle, that is held in the hand and waved or spun creating an eye-catching spectacle of movement. Fire Fans are typically made of metal and have Kevlar wicks attached to each spoke. Each wick is soaked in liquid fuel and lit on fire as a performance art form. The origins of the fan dance are rooted in the Han Dynasty, which dates to around 200 AD. The Han Dynasty was the first to value and preserve the arts, which is probably why fan dancing endures today.
Sold by the Pair
Measures: 13" high x 21.5" wide
Weight: 14.4 ounces (410 grams) each fan
All of our Fans are made using the highest quality materials and are designed to withstand abuse from ongoing drops and tosses, providing you with years of enjoyment. Each fan is engineered for optimal spinning dynamics and balance.
Trick Concepts has been a family owned and operated business for over 10 years, located in Los Angeles, CA. We use high quality materials and manufacture onsite, which allows us to transfer the savings onto you. Our line of products are designed and created by Jaz, a mechanical engineer and custom metal fabricator and Scorch, an artist and fire performer. Each product is researched, designed and tested for durability and safety. Whether you are new to fire spinning, or are a large theatrical production company, we have what you're looking for.
We strive to be your number one choice in fire and LED equipment. Just the facts, without the hype.
Come Flow with us...
Lifetime Warranty on Broken Welds.
Excludes Wick (Which is Easily Replicable)
Wick Covers Have a 60 Day Warranty
We offer 60 day money back guarantee on all products unless specified otherwise above. Custom orders will have a 20% restocking fee.
Posted by nichole hanley on Nov 15th 2019
These fans are perfectly weighted . Length is great you can still get close and personal with your tracers. Perfect tech grip for control of your fans. These fans are great quality, I vote them as one of the top tech fans in our flow community!!!