We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your order that we offer a full 60 days form the time of purchase, money back guarantee on most of our products even after you have performed with them. Just contact customer service to get a return authorization number, put it back in the box with your receipt and send it back to us explaining why it did not work for you, Let us know if you want a refund or exchange for another product. If you loose your receipt, just log into your account and print out another one. If that does not work for you, just call us or email us. When you order from Trick Concepts, you can be assured that you are making a risk free investment in a quality product.
We have a few exceptions to the 60 day return policy. There are not many, but we will try to clearly spell them all for you:
- Clothing - Clothing can't be returned after it has been worn or washed - Used Wick by the ft - You may return bulk wick so long as it is still clean and unused. After is has been, cut, sewn, screwed, burnt or otherwise modified, it can't be returned.
Shipping will not be refunded. For exchanges, please included a check made out to "Trick Concepts" for $12.00 + any difference for the price for the replacement item.
Trick concepts warranties most of it's products from manufacturer defect for 1 year from date of purhase. If you need to send your parts back for repair, please email or call us at 1-310-294-9318 to discuss how to get your tools quickly repaired and back to you. Some exceptions to the one year warranty are as follows:
- Welds: All welds on Trick Concepts Products have a life time warranty. If you ever break a weld, it will be fixed for free. This warranty is for an actual broken weld, where the 2 pieces of medal did not fully bond, not any failure of any welded part. For example, this does not cover a broken off spoke on a fan. We can however repair most damaged tools for a nominal fee.
- Clothing is covered for 30 days
- Wick: The wick used on fire tools is designed for many burns and with proper care can last for several hundred burns. However, the wick material is ultimately a consumable part of the fire tool and will be used up faster with more use. We can't control the fuels or the conditions you use your tools, but to increase the life of your wick, put them out before they have burnt out on their own and cover them while practicing unlit. If you need to rewick your tools, we offer wick but the foot, and can rewick your tools for you as needed. Please contact us for details.
- LED Hoop electronics are covered from manufacturer defects for 1 year.
- Kinking or Snapping your tubing is NOT covered by warranty - View the LED Hoop Repair page for more information.
- Some specific products such as some glow toys have shorter warranties. See the product pages for details.
- Water damage is not covered by our warranty.
For warranties, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the product for repair and Trick Concepts will cover the return shipping.
For the 60 day return policy, we must have it in our hands within 60 days of when you purchased it. This is the maximum time the credit card companies will allow us to give a refund.
View our Warranty Details
To see expedited and international shipping options, see our shipping page.
Add your email to join our mailing list. You can cancel anytime and we will never share your email address.